Monday, April 11, 2011

Hockman Interior Design Boutique

Finally, after a lot of time and effort my boutique is officially up and going.   I have chosen to sell merchandise at Marketplace located at 1100 Business Loop 70 W.   Marketplace is an antique and home decor store located in Columbia, MO.  There are a variety of booths at this location and it  provides  the opportunity to sell home decor without the time commitment of owning a store.  Next, week I will get back to posting about decorating ideas, but had to showcase my new adventure.

Shabby Chic, Traditional, Transitional and Art Deco items can be seen in this picture below.



Small furniture pieces, art, tri-fold screen and floor length mirror are a few of the items I will always try to change out styles, textures and shapes to satisfy different tastes.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. singapore renovation contractor online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    dcd approvals
    dmt abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful web site. Lots of helpful info here. I am sending it to some friends Ans additionally sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks on your informative post!
    interior design dubai
    dat | engineering consultants in dubai

    ReplyDelete